- All UMS services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
- Certain ancillary products and services may attract a transaction fee that is
- payable at the execution of the transaction.
- Your telephone or Cellular Service Provider will charge all telephone calls that you
- make to UMS’s telephony based facilities at their normal rates.
- You indemnify UMS against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of any resumé by you on www.umsservices.co.za, or any related site.
- UMS makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence, however, you will not hold UMS responsible if your resumé was unlawfully copied from the UMS website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- Access to the candidate resumé database is available only to UMS recruitment agency clients who have been approved for resumé search capabilities and whom
- UMS has issued with privileged access codes to search the UMS database. Such
- UMS clients may access the candidate resumé database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, category, industry and occupation match the clients‘ current vacancy advertisements with UMS. While UMS will make every effort to ensure that UMS clients adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify UMS against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by UMS recruitment agency clients.
- While UMS will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the UMS website is free from viruses, UMS cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your resumé on UMS is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- UMS reserves the right to either reject or remove any resumé from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your resumés on UMS.
- UMS makes every effort to deliver applications to vacancies in the shortest possible time. You will however not hold UMS liable for any loss or damage as a result of any failure or delay in the delivery of an application for employment to an advertiser.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by UMS in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).