Website Ubungcweti Management Services
Recruitment Consulting Company
• Managing the implementation of the annual training plan and associated projects.
• Preparing and managing the Department’s budget.
• Formulating training policies and plans.
• Overseeing the Department’s adherence to supply chain requirements.
• Overseeing the management of bursaries and study loans.
• Evaluating the impact and effectiveness of capacity building initiatives.
• Managing the department’s staff and associated human resource aspects.
• Compiling reports.
• Overseeing the compilation and submission of the Workplace Skills and Annual Training Reports.
• Overseeing the maintenance of the learning information system. Analysing the capacity building needs of the organisation
Minimum Requirements: CV MS Office 2 References Tertiary qualification related to Training and Education 5 – 8 years’ experience in the Education, Training and Development environment, of which 3 years must be in a management position Project Management and ETD practices skills and experience, including facilitation and presentation skills Leadership qualities Financial and supply chain management skills and experience People management skills Good verbal and written communication skills Problem solving skills Good knowledge of legislation related to the ETD environment
Kindly submit your CV to the following email address: email@example.com