Senior CRM Specialist
Recruitment consulting Company
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organisation and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software / marketing with strong knowledge of management
- Lead Generation and Lead Management
- Customer and Prospect Management
- Opportunity and Case Management
- Mobile Access
- Email and ERP Integration
Kindly submit your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Client Situated in Roodepoort (South of Johannesburg)